Tuesday, June 14, 2016

How's the hunt going?

Item #12 A Window, Option 1
It's been so much fun to watch the 2016 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt Facebook page and instagram hash tag filling up with Scavenger Hunt photos. For my blogging friends out there, how's it going?
Item #12 A Window (option 2)
I know I've seen a few posts, but I just wanted to check in. Let me know if you have any questions. So far, I've got seven and one alternate found (although I haven't blogged them all yet). Plus, today I'm going to go crop with friends, so I'll be able to tick off number 8 very soon.
1. A "wild heart" - a naturally occurring heart (like the rock above, but it doesn't have to be a rock)
2. A footprint or pawprint
3. A sk
eleton, bone or x-ray
4. A book or magazine read during 2016
5. A porch or deck
6. A camper (caravan)
7. A family gathering
8. A drawing, art project, artistic photograph, scrapbook page, greeting card, or art journal page created by you.
9. Someone playing with, in, or around water.
10. A bicycle

11. Fresh produce
12. A window
13. The moon
14. A buffet of food
15. A team logo16. A map showing a trip taken during the time period
17. Twins
18. A supermarket cart, basket or trolley full of groceries 
19. A seasonal cocktail or beverage20. Someone laughing
21. A photograph of you with a newspaper or calendar page from the time period covered in the Hunt. Note: you may not use a substitute for this item.

Alternatives - if you're having trouble finding any of the above, you may substitute from this list (but you may not substitute for item #21):
alternative 1: a lighthouse
alternative 2: a baby (human or animal)
I'll be hosting a link up at the end of the month. And, if you haven't started yet, no worries. There's still plenty of time. The summer solstice is still about a week a way, and the hunt lasts until September.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I like both of these window photos!

I started the hunt the first day and got four or five . . . but we headed out for vacation right after that and I haven't got them blogged yet. I found a few more on vacation, so I'll be sharing some in the next few days hopefully! :) Thanks for hosting this again this year!

Eileen T said...

I've made a start and have blogged some photos for five things on the list so far. I'm trying not to rush because I want it to last - I'd be disappointed to finish too soon.

I like your window photos.

Ladkyis said...

I have begun to see things with the scavenger hunt eye again. It took a while to get into the groove - and to try and memorise the list - but Mr M is beginning to point out things and say "That would count for number 11" or "look! a bicycle, again" So we are getting there

debs14 said...

I managed to get quite a few while we were away in the half term holiday and I need to memorise the list for the missing ones now!